WE WELCOME YOU TO WORSHIP WITH US
Antioch Church of Erwin
What We Believe and Teach
- that there is only one true God revealed in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
- that Jesus Christ shed His blood for the remission of sins so repentant sinners could experience salvation
- that the Holy Scripture is inspired by God and declares His design and plan for mankind.
- that eternal life with God in heaven is a portion of the reward of the righteous; and that everlasting banishment from the presence of the Lord and unending torture in hell are the wages of the persistently wicked.
- that it is the responsibility of every believer to dedicate their life to reach others for Christ and worship God while building up the body of believers for the church
Our First Calling
Antioch Pentecostal Free Will Baptist Church is a thriving community of real people; with a sincere desire to faithfully connect with God and to find answers for life’s many issues. Our services are designed to relate to where you are in life today; thus allowing you to build healthy, lasting relationships. From the opening note of worship, to the last word spoken from the pulpit, we desire to help you wherever you are in the process of life.
We believe that healthy families are vital for the success of any church. With this in mind, we offer services and events for every member of your family. As a local church, living in the light of the great commission, we believe our first calling is to equip believers to become passionate disciples of Jesus Christ.
Genesis 14:19-20 ~ And he blessed him and said, “Blessed be Abram by God Most High, Possessor of heaven and earth; and blessed be God Most High, who has delivered your enemies into your hand!” And Abram gave him a tenth of everything.
God influences the world through His people. He gives to us so He can give through us. The Bible tells us that everything we have is a gift from God (1 Chronicles 29:14). As you give both faithfully and willingly, the world is changed for the glory of God; the gospel is preached, lives are touched, people are fed, bodies are healed, churches are built, and you, in turn, are blessed by God so that you can give again.